Sunday, January 19, 2014

Untitled (UPDATED)


I was inspired to write this poem after reading Asa Soltan's instagram post a few days ago. Thank you Asa Joon.

His name....
His name was like a blanket on a cold night. It comfort me, it saved me, it kept me sane.
His Smile....
His Smile was nothing I've ever experienced..
It was new to me, foreign to me, made me feel strange but good.
I close my eyes just to see his face, to relive the moments that real life can't trace, to play a role in a story untold.

In my mind's eye, I see beyond all we have done with each other. Things that hasn't yet been done. Time makes my heart fond over memories that haven't been made.
His lips...
His lips runs across my temples like a lost ship at sea. Looking for mines to anchor and settle. Afraid to like something that may be bad for him. I promised to never hurt him, but I can't keep that lie up. One day, he will hate me for being that one that open his soul for hurt. I will be that one that will forever be a memory of lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment